Tuesday 2 April 2019

Automotive Carburetor Body Drawing

Various component parts of a carburetor are either housed in or mounted on a main component called the carburetor body. It is usually made of aluminium. In this video tutorial we will be designing an Automotive Carburetor Body in SolidWorks. The drawing used is from Machine Drawing by P.S.Gill Fig 28.10. It was not very difficult to model, but the main focus here is how to order feature tree.


I have attached the 2D drawing here. 

For Video Tutorial

4 comments:

  1. Nice and amazing post. I really appreciate you on good effort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I'm a little bit late to share my experience of shopping With Autoparts-miles I ordered an Used Engine for my old car on my friend suggestion. Where I got 25% off on my purchase. Now my cars performance is very smooth. engines for sales

    ReplyDelete